Sunday, November 17, 2013


     There are many things I own that could be priced for example all of my clothing, my piano, my phone, my favorite sweatshirt, and my makeup this list could go on continuously. There also many memories I have that to me are absolutely priceless seeing my friends both the entire eighth grade and my two best friends who are more like family to me Carl and Kelsey, spending time on the river, or the endless fun at hockey tournaments.

       The priced things in my life defiantly are very important to me. My electric piano can be priced for about $345. Though it can be priced for this it was the first thing I learned to play piano on. It holds every sad song from when I am feeling down and every happy upbeat song I would play when I am having fun with my friends in its keys. Even with holding all of this it can surly still be priced.

       My phone (Iphone 5) could be priced for approximately $250. Once again my phone puts a huge impact on my life. It holds my events. It is the only way at the moment to talk to most of my friends during the week. It holds my music, my pictures. All social media twitter, facebook, instagram, snapchat. Though it means all of this it can still be priced.

       My favorite sweatshirt could be priced for exactly $35 dollars. It is a royal blue National Junior Honor Society sweatshirt I got last year at the upcoming students ceremony. My friend Olivia Cyr and I both got them the same day with one thing in mind… getting the sweatshirt big so it would be comfy. The sweatshirt does remind me of 7th grade more than anything else.

       The priceless things in my life defiantly mean the most to me even though the priced things mean a lot they cannot beat the value of the priceless. Most kids haven’t nearly gone through what I have meaning skipping a grade due to being allergic to the school. With all of this the most precious memory I have would be growing up with the amazing class of 2018. We had gone through ups and downs. Having the more fun then I thought possible.

        The next most priceless thing in my life is all the memories I have with two best friends Kelsey and Carl. First is my friend Kelsey she is a year, a month, 2 weeks, and one day younger than me. I can clearly remember our first sleepover. Since she lives three hours away we barely see each we had this idea… the longer we stay up the longer we get to hang out. That was completely true except she had a hockey playoff game the next morning and we didn’t sleep at all. That game didn’t turn out very well for her team. Another person is my friend Carl. Carl is literally like my older brother. He is always there for me and I can always turn to him. The memory I love is the party that was held at his house (about an hour away). The only reason I went was so my brother could see Carl’s younger brother Brian and at the time I was in fifth grade much to young to be left at home for multiple hours.  Before the party we didn’t know each other existed. By the time my parents said it was time to leave we were inseparable. Ever since that night we have been the best of friends. Both of these amazing people lead to many memories that could never be priced.
       My final priceless memory I am going to share is the crazy hockey tornements. Every weekend my family is usually in a different state at a hockey tornement mostly in the winter and summer. I can clearly remember our schedule. First we check into the hotel with our own families and put our suitcases in our rooms. I would meet Carl and Josh in the lobby and we all hang out there until Kelsey gets there. The second Kelsey walks through the door we find the best places to hang out usually by the pool. Once this is done we are always in this designated spot, unless it is time to go to the rink or eat food. These weekends mean the world to me mainly because Kelsey and Carl at the moment are the only people I tell anything and its really all around a fun packed weekend.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment